Skate and Drink in Downtown
Winter - The word conjures up things like "cold, coat, snow, ice and get me to Florida!". While this may be true, most of us have no choice but to get through this season. And we Chicagoans know how to get through it. Like hot chocolate, good company, drinking and taking advantage of Chicago's wonders like the ice skating rink at Millenium Park, right next to the famous Bean.
That's right, come ice skate with us, all 50 of us as we fall, stumble and laugh each other at the rink. But no worries, first time skaters will be quick to know that the rest of us will help you up and maybe even teach you how to skate.
And after falling on our butts, we'll feel better by heading to a local watering hole, where the cold beer feels splendid and where you'll feel warm next to your fellow skaters.
So on January 12th, Let's Skate and Drink, because other than flying to Florida, we still gotta have fun in Chicago's winter!
- Skate rental is not included in ticket. You can bring your own skates or rent it at the rink.
- We will have a designated spot to meet at the ice rink
- Time at the rink will be about 1-1.5 hours
- We will all walk together to a Loop bar
- A detail email will be sent out the day of the event
|Event Date||01/12/2019 7:00 pm|
|Event End Date||01/12/2019 10:00 pm|
|Location||McCormick Tribune Plaza & Ice Rink|